- Reinforce the staff safety and sale our customer a safe product according to EEC regulations
• By the use of automatic roll lifters
• by constantly improving our safety management
• by monitoring the new regulations
- Encourage the local economy
• by growing local partnerships
- Stand out of harassment and bribery
- Prevent potential pollution and take care of the environment
• by maintaining an ISO 14001 standard
• by carrying out the carbon footprint and life cycle analysis
- Engage our company in a responsible supply strategy
• by keeping a loyal position with our suppliers
- Capitalize on every staff skill and company dynamism
- Treat the social and neighborhood issues with the greatest care
G’IMPRIM also wishes to be fully part of the city. Young pupils from Sainte Sigolène primary school have visited our company. They made themselves more familiar with plastic and printing jobs. Let’s hope that will encourage future vocations…
G'Imprim is also assessed on his Corporate Social Responsability by an independant consulting company.
In 2015, G'Imprim has been granted a Gold Recognition Level on the EcoVadis CSR rating.
G IMPRIM rating belongs to the top 10% of all suppliers assessed by EcoVadis.